In addition to finding you the most appropriate doctors, 1Medical takes care of the end to end process of all the registration, regulatory requirements including immigration.
This service is provided for free when you accept a candidate via 1Medical however we also offer this as a separate service should you have found a suitable candidate but need help to navigate the system to secure their employment.
When required for more complex matters we can coordinate with third parties for expert assistance including as specialist migration agents that focus on medical practitioners.
Contact our team today for more information and initial advice Contact 1m
Over recent years the requirements have undergone many changes, so it is essential you have the latest advice.
1 Medical are approved by the Department of Immigration as a business sponsor (SBS) with the ability to provide temporary work visas (TSS), including 482 visas, and we can facilitate a visa for a doctor to work for you in your clinic or hospital should this be required.
We offer expertise and guidance on the following:
· all relevant temporary work visas (TSS) inc subclass 482 visas
· all relevant permanent visas including subclass 186 visas
For assistance with immigration matters contact our team today CONTACT 1M
In addition to immigration assistance we can offer expertise and guidance on the following regulatory processes should you need assistance in ensuring a doctor is able to work for you in your clinic or hospital:
· Australian Medical Council (AMC)
· Primary Source Verification applications
· Area of Need applications
· Distribution Priority Area (DPA)
· District of Workforce Shortage (DWS)
· Medical Board of Australia (APHRA) applications
· Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) applications
· Specialist College applications
· Medicare provider and prescriber numbers applications inc 19AB exemptions
For assistance with regulatory matters contact our team today CONTACT 1M